MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, May 26, 2011

GOD and the BIKER:

GOD and the BIKER:




    A man riding his Harley was riding along a
California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above
his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said,
"Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all
ways, I will grant you one wish."  The biker pulled
over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride
over anytime I want."

   The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic,
think of the enormous challenges for that kind of
undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom
of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would
take!  It will nearly exhaust several natural
resources.  I can do it, but it is hard for me to
justify your desire for worldly things.  Take a little
more time and think of something that could possibly
help mankind."

   The biker thought about it for a long time. 
Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men
could understand women; I want to know how she feels
inside, what she*s thinking when she gives me the 
silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when
she says nothing*s wrong, and how I can make a woman
truly happy!"

  The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on
that bridge?"







No comments:

Post a Comment