MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 28, 2011

flying hearts


With the intensity of my dreams radiating my heart to beat faster
wishing all things away to find my soul 
I prayed to change myself 
so I set out to find you in a heaven of floating hearts
to tell you that I love you 
manifesting hope with the echoing whisper of a message
like a miracle rain in the desert
in the Westerly wind of silence that blew threw my heart
making way for a place for me in your heart
I want you to have my heart
to hold like flying in our spiritual fantasy
like the old man in the sea
like faithful flowers of forest friends
I know everything about you and I still love you
my heart is here in the electrical sun of the moon
over the misty ridge my heart waits  
love me 

No comments:

Post a Comment