MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Battle of the Sexes

A WOMAN'S POEM:

Before I lay me down to sleep, 
I pray for a man who's not a creep, 
One who's handsome, smart and strong. 
One who loves to listen long, 
One who thinks before he speaks, 
One who'll call, not wait for weeks. 
I pray he's rich and self-employed, 
And when I spend, won't be annoyed. 
Pull out my chair and hold my hand. 
Massage my feet and help me stand. 
Oh send a king to make me queen. 
A man who loves to cook and clean. 
I pray this man will love no other. 
And relish visits with my mother.

A MAN'S POEM:

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with big boobies 
who owns a bar on a golf course and loves to send me fishing and drinking. 
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a s%#t.

No comments:

Post a Comment