MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 23, 2011

To you

Love the pictures ..... 
  
 
 

Thought you would like these 
I like you because of 
Who you are to me... 
A true friend.   




And if I 
don't get this 
Back I'll take the hint. 

Tonight 
at midnight 
Your true love will 
Realize they like you 



Something 
good will 
Happen to you at 
1:00-4:00 PM 
Tomorrow. 



It could be anywhere 
-- at home, Yahoo, outside 
Of work, anywhere. 

Get ready for the 
Biggest shock of 
Your life. 


Please 
send to 5 
People in 5 minutes. 

Remember: 

'A good friend will 
Come bail you 
Out of jail....
 



But a true friend will 
Be sitting next to you 
Saying WE screwed 
Up, but we had fun!'
 



Proud 
To Be 
Your Friend!
 




Make 
sure you read 
All the way down to 
The last sentence, 
And don't skip ahead. 

I've learned..
That life is like a 
Roll of toilet paper. 
The closer it gets  
 
To the end, the 
Faster it goes. 




I've learned....
That we should be 
Glad God doesn't 
Give us everything 

We ask for 




I've learned...... 
That money doesn't 
Buy class. 




I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
 





I've learned...
That under everyone's 
Hard shell is someone 
Who wants to be 
Appreciated 
And loved. 



I've learned...
That the Lord didn't 
Do it all in one day 
What makes me 

Think I can?
 



I've learned...
That to ignore the 
Facts does not 
Change the facts.
 



I've learned.....
That the less time 
I have to work, 
The more things 
I get done. 




To all of you.... Make 
Sure you read all the 
Way down to the 
Last sentence... 



It's National 
Friendship Week.
 



Show your friends 
How much you care.
 



Send this to everyone 
You consider a FRIEND!
 



Even if it means sending 
It back to the person 
Who sent it to you.
 


If it comes back to you, 
Then you'll know you
Have a circle of friends.
 




HAPPY 
FRIENDSHIP 
WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!
 



YOU ARE MY FRIEND 
AND I AM HONORED. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment