MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 23, 2011

( How to save some American jobs and we can help ! )


( How to save some American jobs and we can help ! )





Hi Everyone, 
I want to share with you some great information that I 
found out purely by accident. 
   I believe it can also save and create jobs in America 
while giving people better customer service. 
      Question, how many times have you called a 
companies service phone line and found that 
the rep. can barely speak English? 
Once with a major mortgage company it was so bad I 
demanded to speak with someone who spoke English. 
Right at that moment I broke the code, 
the secret password for customer service. 
Come to find out that every American company using 
overseas operators must transfer you to 
an American rep. 
by saying....... 
"I want to speak to a 
representative in America ". 
( Don't take no for an answer on this )
This was confirmed by the American rep.. that they must 
transfer you after 
that request. I've tried it on a half a dozen major 
companies including 
cable, bank, phone and mortgage companies. It works 
every time and I 
actually get my issues taken care of.

                               THANK YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment