MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just a reminder.... We, the people, are coming in November!!!

Just a reminder....


 
 We, the people, are coming in November!!!

68% will send this on... 
Should be 100%!BET YOU'LL SEND IT!! I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I was asked to send this on if I agree, or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having 'God' in the Pledge of AllegianceI believe it is time we stand up for what we believe! If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete. PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PASSED IT ON BEFORE!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment