MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 23, 2011

This is neat. God bless.





  
   
                        
This is neat. God bless
Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith... 
My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me.
This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.. 
There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another. 
The prayer: 
Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power.Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen. 
(If the Lord lays upon 
your heart to send this to more than four people, you are truly blessed).


No comments:

Post a Comment