MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Four things you can't recover:

Four things you can't recover:

The stone..........after the throw.          The word........after it's said.

The occasion........after it's missed.      The time..........after it's gone. 





Knock, Knock I knocked at heaven's door this morning. 

God asked me...'My child, what can I do for you?' 
And I said, 'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message..' 
God smiled and answered...'Request granted'. 
If you believe, send this to seven people and the one who sent it to you. 

By doing this, you have succeeded in praying for eight people today. 
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

THIS IS PRETTY NEAT.
 
93
% won't forward this.

No comments:

Post a Comment